IT ADMINISTRATOR (INTERNSHIP) | BANQUE | PARIS (H/F)
Bank of Communications Luxembourg Paris Branch
Niveau de langue
Chinois - Bilingue Oral, Ecrit
Français - Bilingue Oral, Ecrit
- Establishing, maintaining and updating documentation of IT policies, procedures and configurations.
- Maintain IT infrastructure and network, perform equipment inspection and disaster drill, ensure the IT security.
- Manage desktop terminals and equipment, provide daily help desk support, including hardware and business systems.
- Manage IT fixed asset, monthly inventory and check with financial department.
- Collect business requirements, design and implement projects to meet the demands.
- Develop and maintain IT vendor relations, manage IT contracts and invoice payment.
- Complete tasks assigned by regulators, Luxembourg Subsidiary and HQ.
- Undertake certain administrative work and other relevant work assigned by department head and management.
Profile and Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Bac+3 degree in computer science (or related area), Bac+5 preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant work/management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Windows OS, Active Directory, office automation tools, Core Switching/Routing, Business
- Continuity, and Disaster Recovery.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, switches, power supply, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of VBA, SQL and script would be a plus.
- Certain knowledge of local bank regulatory compliance policies.
- Team spirit and easy with an international culture environment, strong adaptability and execution ability.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in Mandarin and French.
il y a 1 an
Recevez des offres d’emplois similaires à IT ADMINISTRATOR (INTERNSHIP) | BANQUE | PARIS (H/F) par mail