- Planning and organizing tours around a certain area of interest, including greeting tourists groups, and describing places to people.
- Act as the role of a cultural ambassador, offering commentary and interesting tidbits of information, which will allow visitors to fully experience and enjoy the UK’s social, cultural and historical highlights.
- Providing safety devises.
Escorting groups of people on cruises.
- Providing directions to tourists.
- Strong communication skills is necessary
- Experience in tourism is not essential as we are happy to provide training but a passion for tourism and travel is essential.
- A passion for delivering an excellent customer
- Job Type: Full-time, 6 months (with the possibility of continuing)
- Salary: £120.00 /day