- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with Paul Smith brand.
- To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Maximising sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Minimum 3 GCSE passes or equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
- Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores and providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets. Excellent product knowledge. Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Fluent spoken language of Mandarin and English.
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
- Smart in appearance & individual.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
- Has initiative; is motivated. Flexible and reliable.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
- You must possess legitimate visa to work in the UK until at least January 2017
Job Type: Permanent, full-time or part-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
你感兴趣吗？不要犹豫，感兴趣的赶快发送简历到我的邮件吧！ → firstname.lastname@example.org