Present on 5 continents with 90 000 employees across the world, SUEZ is an industrial services and solutions company specializing in securing and recovering resources. Our employees are united to provide their contribution to the challenges of the resource revolution and our business is organized around 4 activities: Water; Waste recovery; Water treatment solutions; and Consulting.
SUEZ R&R Asia provides a complete waste management service, including municipal, commercial and industrial waste collection, urban cleansing, design, construction and operation of transfer stations and mega landfill facilities, sludge delivery, organic waste recovery, waste-to-energy operations and the restoration and aftercare of closed landfills.
The Operation Engineer reports to the Operation Manager and assists him in the management improvement of the operations of SCIP SITA Waste Services, from the operation of the incineration facilities to the management of the waste reception and pretreatment facilities.
- Assist the Operation Manager in the management and the improvement of the Operations and further enhance its safety, environmental and economic performance
- Ensure the analysis & reporting of production data (including daily dashboards, costs analysis and KPI report). Ensure consistency of production data, reporting & documentation and the efficiency of reporting work.
- Implement of the 5S method to on the plant. Improve site ordering and cleanness.
- Maintain Operations’ documentation (procedures) up to date and ensure implementation
- Initiate and/or implement operation improvement modifications in coordination with Process and Maintenance department.
- Other tasks that the Operation Manager assigned
In line with Group’s Ethics Charter and HSE Policy, the job holder is expected to:
- Act in a honest, responsible and respectful manner to others;
- Be responsible for their own professional conduct;
- Comply everywhere and in all circumstances with the laws and regulations connected with their activities;
- Comply with our obligations to our partners such as shareholders, associates, clients, suppliers and the community;
- Take reasonable care of his/her own health, safety and welfare and that of other people who may be affected by his/her actions or omissions;
- To cooperate with other employees in order to comply with health and safety law and company’s Health and safety Policies and Procedures.
- Above Bachelor Degree on chemistry, chemical process, environmental engineering.
- 2 years of work experience
- Language: Fluent in English, willing to lean Mandarin
- To be good at Excel, Word or familiar with computerized management system.
Accomodation costs are partly supported by the company, within the conditions defined by Business France.