Péters Surgical, a French company, develops, produces and markets sterile single-use medical devices for the operating room for surgeons.
The European leader in medical devices, we have more than 800 employees worldwide. Our international dimension allows us to distribute our products in more than 90 countries.
Joining Péters Surgical means integrating a dynamic structure and participating in the development of a growing society.
The overall task is to work as a market support specialist with the mission of explaining the value and benefits of Peters Surgical product portfolio to distribution partner, end-users, decision makers and key opinion leader.
The market support specialist will work closely with Peters Surgical Team and the distribution partner to increase sales and secure growth in China. He provides sales, marketing and clinical support.
The position is based in Beijing-China.
Activities and tasks:
- Expand the sales and territory coverage of Peters Surgical products in China.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans locally and in coordination with Marketing Corporate
- Develop and maintain professional business relationships with distributors.
- Organize and communicate product training, education, workshop, and related information to distribution partner
- Ensure the development of Peters Surgical Branding
- Travel with distributor sales representatives, sales managers and product managers to support their sales efforts and to meet with key surgeon customers, prospective customers and decision makers
- Forecast primary sales and track secondary sales
- Organize and participate in regular meetings with distribution partner to drive sales growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams, Clinical and Distributor teams to develop activities to achieve sales targets and to allow business gain market share and to differentiate from its competitors
- Develop in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels, both clinical and economic stakeholders in order to develop tailored solutions witch maximize market gain potential
- Maintain and develop relationships with KOLS and decision makers
- Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products, activities and strategies in the territory
- Graduate of a School of International Trade with a focus on Sales and International Marketing.
- Experience in sales and marketing, medical knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Excellent communications skills and comfortable working with a wide variety of corporate executives, sales, marketing, clinical, operations, customers and business partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in French, English and Chinese.
- Independent and well structured person with a high level of energy and passion and the ability to self-motivate resulting in a fire-to-succeed mentality.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively throughout territory.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office environment.
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers) :