70% of Chinese bilingual candidates find a job in 10 days thanks to 88JOBS!
88JOBS.com 汉外双语招聘网 is the leading European recruitment website specialised in bilingual Chinese jobs. Our mission is to provide a professional, friendly and overall, reliable service for those looking for work and companies looking for staff.
Our client require a COMMUNITY MANAGER in London.
As a Community Manager, you’ll lead the Community Management team to achieve several goals like creation of a collaborative environment among our members through events and personal introductions, maintaining company standards and expectations as well as driving growth and promotion of our service offerings.
- Manage all building operations and communicate with market support to ensure highest level of member satisfaction
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Meet with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity
Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating and sales-related events and to review for adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets.
- College graduate with a four-year degree
- Customer service and sales experience required
- Project management and business operations experience required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cold-out reach experience a plus
- Understanding and experience managing a team of more than two people
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
- Passion and understanding for our mission and values