Acteon Group is a French MedTech company specialized in high technology medical devices.
The company develops and manufactures high-tech medical devices that enable dentists and surgeons to implement minimally invasive, safer and quicker operating protocols that are less traumatic for their patients.
Acteon is recognized worldwide in the field of dental imaging and is a world leader in intra-oral cameras and ultrasonic power (piezosurgery), a non-invasive and non-traumatic surgical technique, particularly in implantology.
The group is structured around 4 business units:
- IMAGING Business Unit which promotes digital imaging systems and dental and medical radiology;
- EQUIPMENT Business Unit which produces and distributes the Group’s piezo-ultrasonics and polymerization lamps;
- PHARMA Business Unit which markets the Group’s pharmaceutical and consumables portfolio within anaesthetics, therapeutics and other dental areas;
- MEDICAL Business Unit which produces and distributes imaging systems dedicated to surgeon.
The company generated €166 million revenue in 2018 (€119M Euro in 2014) and will be close to €200 million in 2019 and has a strong international presence: USA are the first market followed by Europe and China, the remaining is represented by the Middle East and other Asian countries. Acteon has a direct international presence around the world through 29 offices and has a distribution network that covers its markets in more than 120 countries.
The company can count on a solid basis of shareholders which are notably Dentressangle (the investment holding owned by the eponymous family and majority shareholder) and FFP (Peugeot family). Goldman Sachs also financially supports the group.
Acteon has established itself as a reference global player thanks to strong and continuous R&D investments allowing the development of technologies at the forefront of innovation. The company has two multidisciplinary R&D teams working very closely with the 5 manufacturing sites, that are all located in Western Europe (France, Italy).
- To guide and detect growth opportunities in order to implement new projects, develop new businesses and partnerships, allowing to extend ACTEON's activity and turnover in China.
2/ Southeast Asia [Optional]
- To guide and detect growth opportunities in order to implement new projects, develop new businesses and partnerships, allowing to extend ACTEON's activity and turnover.
- Analyze a product portfolio from a strategic perspective
- Define, carry out and coordinate market survey (drafting of synthesis)
- Ensure technical, scientific and competitive monitoring
- Provide strategic scientific and technical information to the relevant departments
- Set up marketing action plans
- Detect growth opportunities (being able to identify market needs, structure them, prioritize them) and weak signals from the sector (unmet expectations, for example)
- Understand and explain the specificities of the Chinese market in terms of: product registration, market penetration by foreign companies.
- Detect growth opportunities (being able to identify market needs, to structure and prioritize them) and weak signals from the sector (unmet expectations, for example);
- Anticipate sector and market developments with a view, in particular, to detect opportunities for partnerships, sales or buy-outs;
- Coordinate working groups to assess the interest in development projects for the company
- Participate in the company's strategic orientation by presenting the development proposals identified to management.
- Ensure prospecting work, attract new customers and partners, respond to calls for tenders
- Coordinate the activities of the various departments involved in the development of partnerships
- Build offers that are both technical and economical (develop budgets)
- Implement partnerships, inter-company contracts, negotiate licenses
- Represent the company at special events (congresses, trade fairs, etc.)
- Ensure the performance and profitability of development operations, according to the scope and scale of the position
- Applicant must be graduated of Business School.
- The Applicant should be fluent in English, have good knowledge of Chinese language (Mandarin) and high interest in the Chinese culture.
- Strong relational skills and sense of the field
- Good communicator and know how to adapt to any audience
- Diplomatic and convincing
- Entrepreneurship, drive for results and appetite for challenging status-quo
Accommodation and travelling expenses:
- Accommodation costs are partly supported by the company, within the conditions defined by Business France and the local accommodation conditions.
- The travelling expenses will be reimbursed according to the Company rules.
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Plus d'informations .