- Embody the Brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Lead by example in demonstrating role model behaviour that is representative of the Kenzo brand.
General Store VM / Client Management:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all visual guidelines
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered at all times
- Build relationships with Kenzo clients to develop loyal clientele in order to reach sales objectives
- Proactively tackle and resolve all customer problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Motivate and develop Sales Associates in clientelling and customer service.
Sales/ Business Monitoring:
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and communicating sales targets and KPIs
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories, participating in bi-annual stock takes and maintaining stockroom standards
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximise sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff
- Keep up to date with the fashion industry and market trends.
Team Management/ Back Office
- Lead the team through morning briefings, objective setting, training and direct coaching together with the store manager
- Create a team spirit whilst managing, motivating and driving the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Instruct and supervise staff in the correct execution of operating procedures, pricing, merchandise receipt, product returns
- Assist Store Manager to oversee store operations including daily reconciliation reports, bank statements and sales reports to UK Finance Team and Head Office
- Ensure cash banking is carried out accurately on a weekly basis
- Evaluate the performance of each Sales Associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results
- Assist store manager in day to day needs of the business and administration
- Deputise for the store manager in their absence.
Education and Experience
- French is an advantage but not essential
- Education : to Degree level or above
- Experience : minimum of 3 years’ experience in Luxury Retail, minimum 2 years’ managing people
- Software: Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes
- Good team player and ability to work on own with high levels of motivation
- Sound knowledge of UK Retail Laws, security and Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ability to effectively and successfully lead and manage a team
- Strong and demonstrable commercial acumen
- A passion for customer service and sales floor focused
- Excellent at working and delivering against deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise for self and the team and be able to multi task
- Ability to establish a proactive approach in tackling issues and seek to identify and implement solutions
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers and at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.