PROJECT MANAGER ADJOINT | FLUENT CHINESE | CDD/CDI/FREELANCE (H/F)
Niveau de langue
Anglais - Bilingue Oral, Ecrit
Chinois - Bilingue Oral, Ecrit
Français - Bilingue Oral, Ecrit
Sinotrans Limited(referred to as "Sinotrans") was incorporated on 20 November 2002 and listed in Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003. As the second-tier subsidiary and single logistics platform for China Merchants Group (CMG), Sinotrans Limited aims to build a world-class business platform with intelligent logistics services. According to Armstrong & Associates, Inc' s list in 2020, the third-party logistics and freight forwarding services in the world rank seventh and third respectively.
Sinotrans has formed its three main business segments including agency and related business, supply chain logistics and e-business, which can provide end-to-end supply chain solutions and one-stop services.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS :
- Assist the Project Manager in monitoring, analyzing and reporting information on the designated project, and update it regularly
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of project development, to be responsible for the overall project schedule, quality, safety and cost control
- Communicate frequently with customers and service providers;
- Formalize, implement and improve the anomaly handling process;
- Promptly conduct communication and interaction with customers and service providers, answer customer questions and provide feedback.
YOUR PROFILE :
- Specialization in logistics or project management
- Have experience in a similar function, ideally acquired in the sector of logistics operations, storage and transport of goods
- Good customer service awareness, strong ability to persist the stress and good multi-tasking capabilities are preferred
- Have a strong sense of risk management, accurately grasp the problems found in the contract and operation compliance inspection, and have the ability to analyze, solve and promote implementation
- Fluent in listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English and French, and able to use them as a working language.
- Fluent Chinese is required
il y a 4 mois
Recevez des offres d’emplois similaires à PROJECT MANAGER ADJOINT | FLUENT CHINESE | CDD/CDI/FREELANCE (H/F) par mail